Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dear Ji-Hoon (Letter 2) -Out at night-

I came back home from the bookstore by 11:30pm with my sister. I bought these books called "BLINK: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking" by Malcolm Gladwell and "This Present Darkness" by Frank E. Peretti. I recommend reading both they are excellent writers. It was the first time in a couple of months that I've bought a book and I also went to a restaurant to eat. I went to Eggspectation and it was ok I guess. Ate a salad and had some soup which was also spicy ARGH!! I had eaten spicy food earlier that day. So I changed it to Chicken Quesadilla, and the best part was that we were able to sit outside facing the courtyard so we could observe many people window shopping.

We were visiting my sister's friend that works at Eggspectaion so we had dinner so that she could be our server. This way we were spending time with her. I know it sounds really weird... We stayed way too long and finally when we were leaving we helped my sister's friend with putting up some chairs since the restaurant was closing. We said our goodbyes and walked to the metro. It was a nice 15 minutes walk and our stomachs were hurting since we ate so much and we still had 3 take home boxes. :-) We got to the traffic light and we were weary of crossing because this particular light is difficult to know when we are able to cross. So my sister commented aloud "Don't cross! This is a trick light." (Plus we really did not feel like running to cross the streets at all.) Unfortunately, (yes I say unfortunately) there was a well meaning person that heard our conversation. So while she was crossing the street she turned around to us (in the middle of the street) *_* and said "Come on girls cross!" We had no choice, WAAAHHH! >_<, we had to cross the streets and we had to run because the lights were changing and in order not to embarrass the well-meaning lady. *Sigh*

We finally made it to the metro and had to wait for a while and in the mean time my sister had to braid my hair because my ponytail really looked like the tail of a rabbit. She was insulted by my hairstyle HAHAHA! +_+ I let her hear my latest recording (I always carry my recorder with me) hoping that she could harmonize with me and she came up with something that really sound awesome. I know I always think everything is awesome but we'll see how the response is from the industry.

Well gotta go,

Eternal Dreams

No comments: